Monday, December 12, 2005

Credibility vs. Hair

Studies have shown that there is a correlation between success and height. It turns out that we humans are predisposed to under-appreciate the vertically challenged among us. Read all about it in "Don't Want No Short Man: The Study of Height, Power, and Male Selection".

But does this correlation extend to another factor that contributes to height - Hair height? You be the judge...


The results of our study are confounding. While there does seem to be a correlation, it is not at all the one we expected. It turns out that make-believe people tend to have higher credibility than real people, regardless of hair height. This finding requires more study....

1 Comments:

Blogger Inspirator said...

If I could catch a rainbow
I would do it just for you,
And share with you its beauty
On the days you're feeling blue

If I could build a mountain
You could call your very own,
A place to find serenity,
A place to be alone

If I could take your troubles
I would toss them in the sea,
But all these things I'm finding
Are impossible for me

I cannot build a mountain,
Or catch a rainbow fair,
But let me be what I know best,
A friend who's always there

- Sydney Thacker -

10:53 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home